Making waves in the nutrition + fitness industry. I build unapologetically confident, strong, and well-fed womxn
Hiiiii, my name is LCK (my pronouns are she/her). I graduated from Illinois State with a Bachelors in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics and have been in the nutrition and fitness coaching space for 13+ years now.
I was diagnosed hypothyroid in my late high school years. It led me to pursue a higher education to not only turn around my own health, but help others in my position never be in my position.
I’ve written hundred of educational blogs, written multiple ebooks, launched numerous nutrition programs, been on live TV, guest speaker on numerous popular podcasts, and also love filming Youtube content.
One of my proudest accomplishments this past year has been founding the amazing community that is Paragon Training Methods. Paragon is effectively changing lives around the world and leading the way in people being strong, well-fed, and more badass.
Strong looks good on everybody and every body. And you don’t have to kill yourself to look and feel damn good – I can’t wait to show you how.
- Ran the Chicago Marathon in 2012
- Graduated from Illinois State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics
- Competed at CrossFit Regionals in 2016
- Coached for CrossFit Gymnastics Seminar Staff for 2.5+ years
- Website/Blog was voted “Best Website” via Paleo Magazine
- LCK & Paragon Training Methods was featured on 3 different Live television segments with Fox News
- LCK was voted and recognized as Austin’s 2019/2020 #1 Best Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, Virtual Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Running Coach, & Health/Fitness Ambassador
- Featured in Magazine Print in as Best Workout alongside Paragon Training Methods
Join my mailing list
As a former marathon runner and CrossFit Regional competitor, it’s safe to say I love working out and pushing my body to the limits.
But I was constantly feeling run down, beat up, and exhausted. At the core of things, I just wanted to look damn good — and despite training for hours on end each week, that wasn’t the case.
When I gave up CrossFit, I was bouncing back from shoulder surgery, overtraining, thyroid dysfunction, hormone issues, and adrenal woes.
I worked closely with Bryan Boorstein to find programming that was conducive to letting my body heal, while also maximizing my physique and appearance.
We quickly realized too much intensity, conditioning, or certain rep schemes while lifting were a hard no… but we discovered a way of programming that was the best of all worlds.
The programming was still fun. Still conducive to improving aesthetics. And still conducive to increasing strength. Most importantly – I FELT better, and my sleep quality, sex drive, hunger, mood, and body composition were coming around in a positive way.
That was when we knew we had to share it with the world.
With Bryan’s extensive background in programming and my 13+ years of dietetics schooling and coaching, we’re effectively taking the confusion of nutrition and fitness and helping thousands of people around the globe find better harmony with their body, food, and exercise ♥️