Hiiiii, my name is LCK (she/her). I graduated from Illinois State with a Bachelors in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics and have been in the nutrition/fitness coaching space for 15+ years now.
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in my late high school years. It led me to pursue a higher education to not only turn around my own health, but help others in my position never be in my position.
I have a Youtube channel, have written hundreds of educational blogs, published multiple ebooks and nutrition programs, featured on live TV and printed in magazines, guest speaker on numerous popular podcasts, design and sell custom merch, and recently began fashion and beauty blogging.
One of my proudest accomplishments has been founding the amazing community that is Paragon Training Methods. At Paragon, we believe confident and strong looks damn good on everybody and every body, and that the way you eat & exercise should provide freedom and peace of mind.
In an industry that profits off our insecurities and self doubt, I promise to keep doubling down on helping you learn to take up space and love yourself in a world that tells you to do anything but.
- Former competitive gymnast and track athlete
- Ran the Chicago Marathon in 2012
- Graduated from Illinois State University with a Bachelor of Science in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics
- CrossFit-L1, CrossFit Gymnastics L1, CrossFit Gymnastics L2, USA Weightlifting L1, Precision Nutrition Level 1, Nutritional Coaching Institute L1 + Mindset & Hormone Certification Courses, Future Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP)
- Former Head Coach + Gym Manager x 2
- Former Director of Education for iN3 Nutrition + the Nutritional Coaching Institute. Directly managed and oversaw a team of 15+ nutrition coaches, in addition to traveling regularly and helping teach the curriculum for the NCI Level 1 Nutrition Coaching Certification Course
- Former Coach for CrossFit HQ – Gymnastics Seminar Staff
- Competed at CrossFit South Central Regionals in 2016
- 15+ years coaching experience in the Nutrition/Fitness space
- Founded LCK Coaching + Paragon Training Methods in 2018
- Published multiple nutrition ebooks and multiple nutrition/ body image programs
- Website & Blog was nominated and voted “Best Website” via Paleo Magazine
- Featured on 3 different Live TV Segments with Fox News to represent Paragon Training Methods
- Voted and recognized as Austin’s 2019/2020 #1 Best Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, Virtual Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Running Coach, & Health/Fitness Ambassador
- Featured in Magazine Print as “Best Workout” alongside Paragon Training Methods
Drop your info below to slide on my mailing list. You’ll be the first to know when I drop new products, programs, and merch. You’ll also receive a free download (:
Thank you for subscribing!
It’s a jungle out there when it comes to finding workouts that are fun, effective, and will actually help you work towards your goals.
Our Paragon Training Methods workouts and community is truly our pride and joy. We’ve been making serious waves in the health/fitness industry.
At Paragon, we believe that love is love. That color belongs in fitness. That all bodies are good bodies. That the way you eat and exercise should provide freedom and peace of mind. That if you workout, you are an athlete. That health and wellness doesn’t have a size. And that strong, confident, and well-fed looks good on everybody and every body
It has been nothing short of a gift to be able to change the lives of SO many amazing individuals around the globe with our evidence-based workouts, our approach to nutrition and fitness, and to create a safe and supportive space to help our members truly feel free.
The way you eat and exercise should provide freedom and peace of mind. Your own worst enemy doesn’t have to live between your two ears. And you don’t have to spend your whole life at war with your body.
In a world that continues to tell people that they’re not enough, to shrink themselves, and to take up less space — Paragon Training Methods will keep doubling down on helping people take up space and be unapologetically strong, confident, and well- fed.
Strong really does look good on everybody and every body.
We’ve changed so many lives these past few years, and we can’t wait to change yours.