Hey there! My name is LCK (my pronouns are she/her).
I graduated from Illinois State with a Bachelor of Science in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics. I have been in the nutrition and fitness coaching space for 15+ years now.
I was always super active growing up, as I was a competitive gymnast and also involved in numerous different sports.
In my late high school years, I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. It led me to pursue a higher education to not only remedy my own health, but help others in my position never be in my position.
I’ve put out years of free educational nutrition and fitness content, written numerous ebooks and nutrition programs, been on Live TV with Fox News, guest speaker on numerous famous podcasts, have an educational Youtube channel, and also love creating custom designed apparel and merch (:
One of my proudest accomplishments has been founding the amazing community that is Paragon Training Methods. At Paragon Training, we believe that confident and strong looks damn good on everybody and every body, and that the way you eat and exercise should provide freedom and peace of mind.
In an industry that profits off our insecurities and self doubt, I promise to keep doubling down on helping you learn to take up space and love yourself in a world that tells you to do anything but.
Drop your info below to slide on my mailing list. You’ll be the first to know when I drop new products, programs, and merch. You’ll also receive a free download (:
Thank you for subscribing!
- Former competitive gymnast and track athlete
- Ran the Chicago Marathon in 2012
- Graduated from Illinois State University with a Bachelor of Science in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics
- CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Gymnastics L1, CrossFit Gymnastics L2, USA Weightlifting Level 1, Precision Nutrition Level 1, Nutritional Coaching Institute Level 1, NCI Mindset & Hormone Certification Courses, Future Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP – in process)
- Former Head Coach and Gym Manager x 2
- Former Director of Education for iN3 Nutrition and the Nutritional Coaching Institute. Directly managed and oversaw a team of 15+ nutrition coaches, in addition to traveling regularly and helping teach the curriculum for the NCI Level 1 Nutrition Coaching Certification Course
- Former Coach for CrossFit HQ – Gymnastics Seminar Staff
- Competed at CrossFit South Central Regionals in 2016
- 15+ years coaching experience in the Nutrition/Fitness space
- Founded LCK Coaching + Paragon Training Methods in 2018
- Published multiple nutrition ebooks + nutrition/ body image programs
- Blog was nominated and voted “Best Website” via Paleo Magazine
- Featured on 3 different Live TV Segments with Fox News to represent Paragon Training Methods
- Voted and recognized as Austin’s 2019/2020 #1 Best Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, Virtual Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Running Coach, & Health/Fitness Ambassador
- Featured in Magazine Print as “Best Workout” w/ Paragon Training Methods
- Multiple appearances on Mind Pump Media, the #1 Health & Fitness Podcast
It can be a jungle out there when it comes to finding workouts that are fun, effective, and will actually help you work towards your goals.
Paragon Training Methods provides evidence-based workouts right to your phone via our custom workout app that will help you build muscle, enhance your physique, and help you look and feel damn good in 30-90 minutes.
At Paragon Training, we believe that love is love. That color belongs in fitness. That all bodies are good bodies. That the way you eat and exercise should provide freedom and peace of mind. That if you workout, you are an athlete. And that strong, confident, and well-fed looks good on everybody and every body
It has been nothing short of a gift to be able to change the lives of SO many amazing individuals around the globe with our evidence-based workouts, our approach to nutrition and fitness, and to create a safe, supportive, and inclusive space to help our members truly feel free.
The way you eat and exercise should provide freedom. Your own worst enemy doesn’t have to live between your two ears. And you don’t have to spend your whole life at war with your body.
In a world that continues to tell people that they’re not enough, to shrink themselves, and to take up less space — Paragon Training will keep doubling down on helping people take up space and be unapologetically strong, confident, and well-fed.
Strong really does look good on everybody and every body. We’ve changed so many lives these past few years, and we can’t wait to change yours ♥️
Hormones are forever a hot topic and discussion point in the fitness and wellness space. But before going down the “hormone rabbit hole” and spending eleventy
“We still aren’t cookingggggg” – a grocery guide for those that want to spend their days living life (rather than slaving away in the kitchen).