Some people just DON’T love cooking. Or maybe they do, but life is just crazy and time can’t be prioritized to spend time in the kitchen.
If it’s the earlier, clearlyyy we just haven’t spent enough time together so that my kitchen awesomeness rubs off via osmosis, cuz ya girl LCK LOVES being in the kitchen.
But today’s posts is alllll about when time is tight and we want to stay OUT of the kitchen. This all easily translates over to when we’re traveling as well! ✈️
Some of these just need to be shoved in an oven or microwave, while some are G2G in your piehole #blest
Goodies We Love : (we ventured to Whole Foods for this one!)
- Pre-Cooked Protein: Hard boiled eggs, chicken breast, salmon, breakfast sausages, breakfast scramble bowls, rotisserie chicken, sushi, deli meat.
- Frozen Protein: Breakfast scramble bowls, fajita bowls, chicken/steak veggie bowls, tuna burgers, veggie burgers.
- Frozen Carbs: Sweet potato fries, hash browns, white rice, brown rice, quinoa.
- Easy Carbs: Sweet potatoes (nuke ‘em!), tortillas, GF waffles, chickpea/blackbean/lentil pasta, GF breakfast cereal, GF oats, rice cakes, microwave rice/quinoa.
- Healthy Fats: Avocados, guac cups, avocado oil, olive oil, nuts, nut butters.
- Fresh Fruit: Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, pineapple, nectarines, apples, etc.
- Veggies: Veggie noodles, steamable veggies, stirfry blends, broccoli slaw, bell peppers, green beans, carrots, zukes, bags of arugula/spinach/etc.
- Side Pieces: @rxbars, @bulletproof bars, plain greek yogurt.
If we needed a meal in a pinch, we’d likely grab:
- Rotisserie chicken
- Microwave rice
- Avocados or guacamole
- Bag of arugula
- Zucchini noodles
Enjoy these types of nutrition tips? My ebook (The Badass Nutrition Guide) is the ULTIMATE guide to your BEST you and has 125 pages of nutritional education, macro cheat sheets, info on how much to eat, fat loss tips, hormones, and SO much more!